- T7700-T7701ex is Fully Automatic Controller for Textile Dyeing and Washing Machines. With its flexible software infrastructure, it is compatible with all discontinuous machines regardless of brand and model.
- Thanks to the Integrated Web Server, it provides ease of use and management for both the operator and technical maintenance team with features such as remote control, machine maintenance management, wireless monitoring.
- It incorporates the latest software technologies with its LINUX operating system.
- It provides a completely user-friendly interface with its 10.4″ color touchscreen and keypad.
- With USB and Ethernet connections, it provides easy access to projects and programs, software updates and remote technical support.
- It provides a more detailed monitoring opportunity with animated mimic diagrams.
- It ensures all process data to be recorded centrally by its continuous communication with TELESKOP Supervisory Management Systems.
Storage, Backup and Maintenance
- Water, electricity consumption reports Theorotical steam consumption
- Backup of USB flash disk usage, configuration and process data
- Remote software version update with internet access
- Utility Applications
- Project Configuration Management Software, configuration backup, report tool, version update tool
- Supporting languages such as Turkish, English, Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Portuguese, Russian
Teleskop® Supervisory Control Software
- Ready-to-run dyeing processes that can be loaded from Teleskop
- Fully automatic workflow of chemical and dyestuff requests sent to the dispensers
Improvement and Acceleration Features
- Flexible and optimized programmes with formulabased target value calculations
- Automatic calculation of command parameters with “Batch start parameters”
- Ability to execute 15 parallel commands in one step
- Ability to define machine and timer constants
- Ability to work acoupled up to 6 machines
- Automatic fabric speed calculation and tours control with tour time calculation
- Starting pre-planned and ready-made processes loaded into the controller
Easy to Use and Monitor
- Colorful graphical interface and interactively machine monitoring
- Touch screen
- Ability for user to change the information displayed on the screen
- Moving machine mimic diagrams
- Real-time temperature and level curves
- Real-time “tours – tour time” chart
- Managing machine equipment maintenance periods
- Manual interventions and their causes
- Idleness and its reasons
- Alarm management and alerts
- Manual intervention possibility
- Remote desktop connection
- Working as field data collection unit
- Password protection
- It contains the IEC-61131 standard for function writing in the universal standard.
- It provides 100% flexibility and security especially for machine manufacturers.
T7700 catalogue T7701 catalogue
HTML5 Based Integrated Internet Server
- Access via mobile devices and internet with applications such as maintenance, monitoring, testing, software update, dashboard.
- Multi-user operation with authorization status
- Multi-level password security